An eight year old boy, Elorm Agbandi Mensah, was on Saturday  electrocuted to death in Osu in Accra.

The boy is said to have been playing with an uncovered electrical installation in a nearby building when he was shocked by a live wire andndied instantly.

Uncle of the deceased, John Kwodjo Agbandi Mensah told Joy News that he received a call that the boy was playing with his peers in a church nearby when the unfortunate incident occurred.

He said the body of the boy has been deposited at the Police Hospital mortuary.


Tags: Social, Tragic

Disclaimer: News Ghana is not responsible for the reportage or opinions of contributors published on the website.

Send your news stories to [email protected] and via WhatsApp on +233 234-972-832 


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.