An eight year old boy, Elorm Agbandi Mensah, was on Saturday electrocuted to death in Osu in Accra.
The boy is said to have been playing with an uncovered electrical installation in a nearby building when he was shocked by a live wire andndied instantly.
Uncle of the deceased, John Kwodjo Agbandi Mensah told Joy News that he received a call that the boy was playing with his peers in a church nearby when the unfortunate incident occurred.
He said the body of the boy has been deposited at the Police Hospital mortuary.
Tags: Social, Tragic