(OMGGhana.com) Most of the reasons why most people like noodles is for the fact that its easy to cook and not time wasting. So you wake up andfeel hungry but late, all you need is hot water and you are done. This has really made noddles people?s favourite but its pathetic what we ar doing is doing us more harm than good.
We at OMGGhana.com take it upon us to serve you with the best of health tips as we also present information. These are some reasons why one should avoid taking instant noodles.
1. Nutrient Absorption : Noodles inhibit the absorption of nutrients for the children under 5.
2. Cancer Causing : The ingredient in the instant noodles called ?Styrofoam?, Which is a cancer causing agent.
3. Miscarriage : Women who are Eating instant noodles during their pregnancy causes miscarriage, because it affect the development of a foetus.
4. Junk Food : instant noodles are enriched with full of carbohydrates,but no vitamins, fiber and minerals. This makes the instant noodles considered as a junk food.
5. Sodium : Instant noodles are power packed with high amounts of sodium. Excess consumption of sodium leads to heart disease, stroke, hypertension and kidney damage.
6. MSG : Monosodium Glutamate is used to enhance the flavour of instant noodles. People who are allergic to MSG consume it as part of their diet, then they end up suffering from headaches, facial flushing, pain, burning sensations.
7. Overweight : Eating Noodles is the leading cause of obesity. Noodles contains fat and large amounts of sodium, which causes water retention in the body and surely it leads to overweight.
8. Digestion : Instant noodles are bad for digestive system. Regular consumption of instant noodles causes irregular bowl movements and bloating.
9. Propylene Glycol : The ingredient in the instant noodles called ?Propylene Glycol? which has a anti-freeze property. This ingredient is used because it prevents the noodles from drying by retaining moisture. It weakens the immune system of our body. It is easily absorbed by the body and it accumulates in the kidneys, heart and liver. It causes abnormalities and damage to those areas.
10. Metabolism : Regular consumption of instant noodles affect the body?s metabolism, because of the chemical substances like additives, coloring and preservatives inside the noodles.