DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Botswana Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The total telecom service revenue in Botswana will grow at a CAGR of 5.4% over the 2021-2026 period, supported by revenue growth in fixed broadband and mobile data segments. Mobile data service revenue will grow at a robust CAGR of 11.3% over the forecast period.
This report provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Botswana today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2026.
The report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics, and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, and mobile segments, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
This growth will be supported by increasing data ARPUs, rising mobile data consumption and growing mobile internet subscriptions, on the back of mobile coverage expansion and growing adoption of smartphones, with increased affordability of devices. Fixed broadband service revenue will increase at a CAGR of 4.1%, driven by growing broadband service adoption, on the back of ongoing coverage expansion by the government and operators.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following:
- Demographic and macroeconomic context in Botswana.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, tariff regulation, and more.
- Telecom services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, and mobile data markets.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
- Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications markets.
- Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
- The overall telecom service revenue in Botswana will grow at a CAGR of 5.4% during 2021-2026 when valued in US dollar terms.
- Mobile services revenue will account for 95.7% of the total telecom service revenue in 2026, driven by rising mobile internet subscriptions and growing data ARPS over the forecast period.
- Mascom led Botswana’s mobile market in terms of mobile subscriptions for 2021, followed by Orange Botswana and BTC.
- Mascom Botswana
- Orange Botswana
- BTC Botswana
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/umy2jy
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900