Rapper Dmx
Rapper Dmx

Rapper Dmx was taken to hospital on Wednesday during a bad bout of food poisoning.

The hip-hop star tells TMZ.com he began feeling unwell after eating some “bad shrimp” shortly before boarding a plane from Miami, Florida to Charlotte, North Carolina.
He began vomiting during the flight and was immediately taken by limousine to Gaston Memorial Hospital in Charlotte upon landing.
DMX spent four hours receiving treatment in the emergency room before he was discharged and sent home to recover.
Disclaimer: News Ghana is not responsible for the reportage or opinions of contributors published on the website.

Send your news stories to [email protected] and via WhatsApp on +1-508-812-0505 

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.