Past Ghana FA Executive Committee
The cast for the 22-man Ghana Football Association Executive Committee was completed on Monday after regional elections in Greater Accra and Volta Regions.
Representatives were elected by the Constituent bodies, Premier and Division One League clubs and the various Regional Football Associations.
The list includes nine new faces on the highest decision making body of the Ghana FA.
They will serve four-year terms.
All newly elected Executive Committee members will be sworn in at the upcoming Ordinary GFA Congress which will be held next month.
Below are the newly elected National Executive Committee members of the GFA:
1. MR. KWESI NYANTAKYI -GFA President
2. MADAM LEANIER ADDY ? Constituent Bodies
3. GEORGE AKWASI AFRIYIE ? Premier League
4. DELALI ERIC SENAYE ? Premier League
5. ALBERT COMMEY ARYEETEY ? Premier League
6. SAMUEL OPOKU NTI ? Premier League
7. FRANK NWOKOLO NELSON ? Premier League
8. NAB BENJAMIN EYISON ? Premier League
9. KURT E.S. OKRAKU ? Division One
10. WILFRED OSEI KWAKU ? Division One
11. JOHN FREDERICK MENSAH ? Division One
12. KWEKU ABAKA EYIAH ? Division One
13. ABDULAI ALHASSAN ? Chairman, Northern Regional FA
14. ALHAJI DAUDI SADUGU ? Chairman, Upper West Regional FA
15. MR. SALIFU ZIDA ? Chairman, Upper East Regional FA
16. MR. AUGUSTINE ASANTE ? Chairman, Brong Ahafo Regional FA
17. MR. OSEI TUTU AGYEMAN ? Chairman, Ashanti Regional FA
18. MR. A.A. GANIYU LAWAL ? Chairman, Eastern Regional FA
19. MR. KOJO YANKAH ? Chairman, Western Regional FA
20. MR. ROY ARTHUR ? Chairman, Central Regional FA
21. NII KORMEITE DOKU ? Chairman, Greater Accra Regional FA
22. MR. FRANCIS DOGBATSE ? Chairman, Volta Regional FA