With a 35+year track record in and on Africa, Global Pacific & Partners ?hosts this landmark meeting on Eastern Africa. Now in its 5th year, Global Pacific & Partners invites you to this annual event held in Nairobi, Kenya, providing unrivalled new insights into the upstream opportunities, open acreage, bid rounds, new ventures, oil/gas investments, key upstream players, and corporate/government strategies in this vast region of fifteen countries covering onshore and offshore potential, from Eritrea to South Africa, including across the Mascerene islands.
Over 350 senior executives attended the Conference in 2013, with 36 exhibitors.
– Upstream opportunities
– Open acreage
– Bid rounds
– New ventures
– Oil/gas investments
– Key upstream players
– Corporate/government strategies
Senior-Level Presentations from:
– Africa Oil Corp
– Anadarko Petroleum
– Discover Exploration Limited
– Empresa Nacional de Hidrocarbonetos, EP
– Geological Survey Department, Malawi
– Ministry of Energy, Kenya
– Ministere des Hydrocarbures, Kinshasa
– Ministere des Mines et des Hydrocarbures, Madagascar
– Ministry of Energy & Natural Resources, Rwanda
– Ophir Energy
– Petroleum Exploration & Production Department, Uganda
– Salama Fikira
– Shell Exploration
– SPETC Advisory
– Soma Oil & Gas
– Somali Petroleum Corporation
– South Atlantic Petroleum
– Taipan Resources
– T5 Oil & Gas Ltd
– Tullow Oil
– Vanoil Energy
The?5th Eastern Africa – Strategy Briefing?presented by their Chairman, Dr Duncan Clarke, is held prior to the conference, onMonday 28th April, and will provide key insights on the corporate upstream oil and gas game, governments, state oil firms, and licensing strategies.
– Eastern Africa?s corporate E&P players
– Acreage, assets, strategies and investments
– Minnows, Independents, Super Majors
– Onshore/Offshore: Sudan to South Africa
– Foreign State Oil Companies
Following the?5th Eastern Africa Oil, Gas/LNG & Energy?we will celebrate the 62nd PetroAfricanus Dinner to be held on?29th April.
Distributed by APO (African Press Organization) on behalf of Global Pacific & Partners.
Global Pacific & Partners