1. Oats: It doesn?t only taste great but also reduces your hunger. Oats contains fiber which helps and stabilizes the levels of cholesterol.
2. Eggs: Eggs are the rich sources of proteins and low in calories. Eggs help us to build the muscles and develop good cholesterol.
3. Apples: Apples are enriched with powerful antioxidants and other supplements. Most importantly, it contains pectin which helps to reduce the fat cells in the body.
4. Green Chillies: Green chillies contain capsaicin which helps to develop the body growth cells and burns the calories in quick time.
5. Garlic: Garlic contains allicin which has anti-bacterial properties help us to reduce the fat and remove the bad cholesterol.
6. Honey: Honey is the best one to burn fat. Add honey in warm water and take it daily in the early morning.
7. Green Tea: Green Tea is the most effective one which helps you to lose weight. It contains Antioxidants which helps and stabilizes our body weight. Take daily two cups of tea for a better result.
8. Wheat Grass: It boosts our metabolism and helps to reduce the fat.
9. Tomatoes: Tomatoes helps us to burn the fat in quick time. It also helps us to stay away from cancer. So take tomatoes in your diet regularly.
10. Dark Chocolate: Dark chocolate contains flavonoids, anti-inflammatory properties which help to reduce the cholesterol levels in the blood. It boosts the growth of serotonin in the blood and also burns the fat.