The National Service Scheme (NSS) is collaborating with the Africa Internship Academy (AIA), Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) and Google Ghana through its Digital Skills Training Partner Wineloya, to organize a 3-day ‘Work Integrated Learning Program’ for national service personnel in all ten (10) regions of the country. It is under the sponsorship of Vodafone Ghana and Ecobank Ghana.
The 3-day programme is designed to offer participants the opportunity to learn through digital skills, interactive discussions and personal reflections on how to uncover the persons they are.
The Scheme aims at helping participants through the programme, to develop their understanding of what is possible with the use of digital tools in their businesses and/or their careers.
They will also be able to identify opportunities based on their strengths and weakness and learn how to draw up a practical game plan for themselves, which could, in the long run, help them in choosing and building the right career.
The Scheme, therefore, encourages prospective service personnel for the 2017/2018 service year to pick registration forms from the following regional centers between the dates indicated:
- Wa Monday 17th –Wednesday 19th July 2017
- Bolgatanga Thursday 20th –Saturday 22nd July 2017
- Tamale Monday 24th –Wednesday 26th July 2017
- Sunyani Monday 31st Wednesday 2nd August 2017
- Kumasi Thursday 3rd – Saturday 5th August 2017
- Ho Monday 7th –Wednesday 9th August 2017
- Koforidua Thursday 10th– Saturday 12th August 2017
Thursday 10th –Saturday 12th August 2017
- Cape Coast Monday 14th –Wednesday 16th August 2017
- Sekondi Takoradi Monday 14th – Wednesday 16th August 2017
Finally, the Scheme urges prospective national service personnel to seek further information on the programme by logging onto the Scheme’s website at www.nss.gov.gh.