Highlife musician, Rex Omar is pleading with president Mahama to purchase Kantanka vehicles for government officials. The “Abiba” hitmaker who is extremely proud of the achievement of Dr. Apostle Kwadwo Sarfo for the creation of the Kantanka Automobile brand in a Facebook post proposed six things he thinks need to be done as soon as possible to help the man of God and his company.
As a citizen of our great country Ghana, I am extremely proud of the achievement of Dr. Apostle Kwadwo Sarfo for the creation of the Kantanka Automobile brand. I propose to the government of our great nation Ghana, to as a matter of policy and urgency to
1. Invest in this company by ordering these Kantanka vehicles for all government agencies
2. Give them tax holiday for the first 10 years
3. Help set up hire purchase system with all of the national banks to enable ordinary working class Ghanaians to be able to afford and pay in installment.
4. A special Kantanka car must be designed for any sitting president as part of his fleet
5. Same (special ) cars must be used by the state protocol including all our embassies
6. Above all every car buying Ghanaian should at least buy one KANTANKA.
I propose this in all humility because every smart country will do that