Singing Lady Electrocuted by microphone in Church.

0

 Cherry The lady whose picture you see above was on Saturday, 1st of December electrocuted in a church (name of church withheld) in Benin City. Her name is Cherry and she was singing in church when the microphone she was using suddenly started sparking. She was electrocuted before help could reach her. She left a little son behind. May her soul rest in peace.

Send your news stories to newsghana101@gmail.com and via WhatsApp on +233 244244807
Follow News Ghana on Google News

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here