DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “South Africa White Cement Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The South Africa white cement market reached a volume of 26,800 Tons in 2020. Looking forward, the market to exhibit moderate growth during 2021-2026.
Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence of the pandemic on different end use sectors. These insights are included in the report as a major market contributor.
White cement is a value-added product which can be used instead of grey cement. It is produced in a similar process to grey cement, although the raw materials differ significantly. The higher selectivity of the raw materials and the increased production complexities involved makes it much costly as compared to grey cement.
Owing to its heat reflecting properties and superior aesthetic appearance, it is increasingly being preferred in South Africa for the construction of innovative buildings and future landmarks. Apart from this, the ongoing construction activities, increasing purchasing power of the middle-class population and rising GDP rates will further augment the market growth in the coming years.
The publisher’s latest report provides a deep insight into South Africa white cement market covering all its essential aspects. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, recent trends, key market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the South Africa white cement market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What is the breakup of South Africa white cement market based on type?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the South Africa white cement market?
- What is the breakup of South Africa white cement market based on the sector?
- What is the breakup of South Africa white cement market based on applications?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the South Africa white cement market?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the South Africa white cement market?
- What is the structure of the South Africa white cement market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the South Africa white cement market?
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 South Africa White Cement Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.2.1 Consumption Volume
5.2.2 Consumption Value
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Market Breakup by Type
5.5 Market Breakup by Sector
5.6 Market Breakup by Application
5.7 Market Forecast
5.8 SWOT Analysis
5.9 Value Chain Analysis
5.9.2 Raw Material Procurement
5.10 Porters Five Forces Analysis
6 Market Breakup by Type
6.1 White Portland Cement
6.2 White Masonry Cement
7 Market Breakup by Sector
8 Market Breakup by Application
9 Trade Data
10 Competitive Landscape
10.1 Market Structure
10.2 Key players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/d0ui3o
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900