DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “South African Coffee Industry Landscape Report 2021” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report provides a dynamic synthesis of industry research and carefully uncovers the South African Coffee market, based on the latest intelligence and research. This Industry Landscape Report provides a holistic perspective of the Coffee market, including the impact of the global COVID-19 pandemic, as well as the potential future impact it will continue to have on the market.
In particular, it provides detailed insights into the entire value chain – from manufacturing to retailing, as well as a pricing analysis. Furthermore, the report provides an overview and insights into the latest global and South African market trends, innovation and technology, drivers and challenges, to present an objective insight into the South African Coffee market environment and its future.
Key Questions This Report Answers
The South African Coffee Industry Landscape Report 2021 provides a holistic overview of the global and South African market and will help answer the following questions:
For the Global Coffee Industry Section
- What are the current market dynamics (overview, market environment, and regional overview) of the Global Coffee industry?
- What are the latest Global Coffee industry trends, innovation and technology, drivers, and challenges?
For the South African Coffee Industry Section
- What are the current market dynamics of the South African Coffee Industry – market size, market value, market volumes: 2015-2020 Actual, 2021-2025 Forecasts (including the impact of COVID-19), distribution channels, sustainability?
- What are the latest South African Coffee industry trends, innovation and technology, drivers, and challenges?
For the South African Coffee Manufacturer & Distributor Section
- Who are the key manufacturing players, distributors and importers/roasters in the South African Coffee industry?
- Which popular Coffee brands and products do the respective companies manufacture/distribute?
For the South African Coffee Retail and Pricing Analysis Section
- Who are the key retail players (retail outlets, franchised and independent Coffee shops, and supermarkets) in the South African Coffee industry?
- What are the prices of popular Coffee brands (OOH, instant, fresh and ground, beans, capsules and Ready-To-Drink Coffee) across South African retail outlets?
Since early 2020, the COVID-19 pandemic has dramatically stirred up the global and local Coffee industries. Increased demand has been witnessed within the Coffee industry, largely driven by consumers staying home due to pandemic-related restrictions, but still wanting to enjoy their favourite Coffee drinks. This has led to more consumers seeking out at-home alternatives to their favourite Coffee orders, as well as brewing advice and equipment, to improve their at-home Coffee experience.
In South Africa, the local Coffee market experienced positive growth, in terms of off-trade retail value RSP at constant 2020 prices, achieving a 2.1% year-on-year growth relative to 2019. This increase is expected to continue, with the market forecast to grow at a CAGR of 2.5% between 2021 and 2025. This growth, both globally and locally, is being driven by several factors, including the increase in at-home Coffee consumption.
Key Topics Covered:
1. GLOBAL COFFEE INDUSTRY
2. SOUTH AFRICAN COFFEE INDUSTRY
3. SOUTH AFRICAN COFFEE MANUFACTURER & DISTRIBUTOR OVERVIEW
4. SOUTH AFRICAN COFFEE IMPORTERS AND ROASTERS
5. SOUTH AFRICAN COFFEE INDUSTRY RETAIL AND PRICING ANALYSIS
- Chilla Beverage Co
- Famous Brands
- Jacobs Douwe Egberts
- Jumbo Brands
- Rieses Food Imports
- Arrow Coffee Roasters
- Bean There
- Caturra Africa
- Coco Safar
- Deluxe Coffeeworks
- Importers Coffee Merchants
- Rosetta Roastery
- Terbodore Coffee Roasters
- Tribe Coffee
- Truth Coffee
- Adriatic Ship Supply Company
- Baseline Coffee Roasters
- Beaver Creek Coffee Company
- Black Insomnia
- Coffee Unplugged
- Colombo Coffee and Tea
- Doubleshot Coffee & Tea
- Earthen Coffee Roasters
- Espresso Concepts
- Espresso Lab Microroasters
- Foghound Interactive Coffee Company
- Gourmet Coffee Roasters
- Roast Republic
- Ryo Coffee
- The Bean Green Coffee Company
- The Green Bean Roastery
- Urban Grind Roasters
- Bootlegger Coffee Company
- Dulce Cafe
- Fego Caffe
- Mugg & Bean
- Krispy Kreme
- Peacock Coffee and Tea Traders
- Seattle Coffee Company
- Vida e Caffe
- Wiesenhof Holdings
- Wild Bean Cafe
- 4th Avenue Coffee Roasters
- Beans About Coffee
- Legado Coffee Roasters
- Shift Espresso Bar
- The Daily Coffee Group
- Vovo Telo
- Woolworths Cafe
- Food Lover’s Market
- Pick n Pay
- The Shoprite Group
- Konig Coffee
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/cd24o8
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900