Swame Magazine on fire

    0

    Fire has engulfed the Swame artisanal enclave in Kumasi (Magazine) Wednesday night, destroying store and property within about 40 meters square.

    Fire tenders are battling the blaze suspected to have started at about 9:45 pm from one of the shops.

    Luv FM’s Kofi Asante reports that the raging fire also consumed a nearby gas station, and the blaze is proving rather difficult for fire fighters as a result of many combustible items used in the are such as worn out tyres, gas and spent fuels.

    A number of people escaping from the blaze suffered knock-downs by motorists hurrying their vehicles to safety.

    Source: Joy Online

    Send your news stories to newsghana101@gmail.com Follow News Ghana on Google News

    LEAVE A REPLY

    Please enter your comment!
    Please enter your name here