It may not seem important to many people but to some, it is a big deal and must be treated as such.
The Valentine?s day is believed to be a day to show love to friends, lovers and maybe enemies. It has grown to become one of the most anticipated days in the Nigerian calendar and its arrival is met with a lot of celebration, so much some have clamoured for it to be made a public holiday and others keep renewing their lying skills to ensure they are off work that day.
Celebrities are not left out of the ?festivity?. They are undoubtedly one of the few who eagerly await the day as it usually kicks off their performances for the year. Show promoters year after year, organise concerts to feature top musicians and celebrities.
This year?s edition is in few days and is already showing promises of leaving exciting memories behind for its enthusiasts including. One celeb who?s excited is pop singer, Davido. The 20-year-old has since the beginning of his career, bragged to be Nigeria?s only Omo Baba Olowo and even flaunted his wealth for those who doubt. He has donated to a charity cause and even dashed out half a million on his birthday. Now, Davido wants to spoil one lucky girl this valentine.
He recently wrote on the micro blogging site, Twitter, ?My valentine gon be da luckiest girl in the world, just watch!!!. What the young man is up to, we can not tell but what is sure is that whoever the lucky girl is, she sure is lucky especially as we know Davido to be single.
However, we thought of stunts Davido could possibly pull to make true his promise and we came up with these seven.
1. Davido can fly her to Nino?s Bellissima Pizza in New York and they can have for dinner, the world?s most expensive pizza that costs $1,000.
2. He can organise a command performance at the massive Eko Hotel convention centre hall with just her as guest.
3. He may decide to extend an invitation to the trio of Beyonce, Jay Z and Ivy Blue to Nigeria to come have a dinner date with the lucky girl.
4. There are only 13 pieces of the Chanel ?Diamond Forever? handbag available. The bag has a total of 18-carat white gold. The shoulder straps are also made of white gold and the bag costs $261,000. Davido can get two of these for ?the luckiest girl in the world?
5. He can organise a photo shoot session with her and have the pictures on bill boards across Nigeria.
6. He can also order for her, the diamond bikini made by Susan Rosen & Steinmetz. The two-pieced swimming briefs costs a whooping $30m and has fitted on it more than 150 diamond pieces.
7. Give her the N6 million Chevrolet Camaro car he bought four months ago.
Whatever, Davido decides to settle for, we are anxiously waiting?
Source : thenetng