Many people are guilty of this! I guess you should stop it after reading this and please tell others about it…

A few days ago, a guy was charging his mobile phone at home. Just at that time a call came in and he answered it with the charging Instrument still connected to the outlet.

Shortly electricity flowed into the cell phone unrestrained (maybe there was current fluctuation) and the young man was thrown to the floor with a heavy thud. As you can see, the phone actually exploded.

His parents rushed to the room only to find him unconscious, with a weak heartbeat and burnt fingers. He was rushed to the nearby hospital, but was pronounced dead on arrival.

Cell phones are a very useful modern invention. However, we must be aware that it can also be an instrument of death if not handled with care.

Never use the cell phone while it is hooked to the electrical outlet! 
If you are charging the cell phone and a call comes in, unplug it from the charger before answering the call.

Disclaimer: News Ghana is not responsible for the reportage or opinions of contributors published on the website.

Send your news stories to [email protected] and via WhatsApp on +1-508-812-0505 

Previous articleFormer PR manager turns drinks vendor.
Next articleGov Danbaba Suntai Suffers Brain Damage, Can’t Recognize Visitors
News Ghana is a premier news source that covers daily news of Ghana, Africa and the World over.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here